Sunday 6 November 2011

The madness meme

I haven't done one of these in a long time. Here's part 1 of The Madness Meme from Sunday Stealing. No guarantees there'll be a part 2 from me next week, though!
  1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
    What the  - seriously, what does that do? I guess that's a 'no'.
  2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
    7 years.
  3. Ever been in a car wreck?
    I've been in a couple of small car crashes but nothing I'd call a wreck.
  4. Were you popular in high school?
    I definitely wasn't one of the popular girls, but I had a lot of friends, many of whom I am still in contact with 20 years later.
  5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
    No - and I never would.
  6. Are looks important?
    Unfortunately, sometimes ... but not in the big scheme of things.
  7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
    Yes, several.
  8. By what age would you like to be married?
    Whoops - well and truly missed that age.
  9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
    Sometimes ...
  10. Have you ever made a mistake?
    All the time - far too many to count.
  11. Are you a good tipper?
    Thankfully we don't tip in New Zealand. I'd probably tip grudgingly if it were brought in here.
  12. What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
    $60ish.
  13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
    Yes, but only while I was a teacher myself. (We were together for three years.)
  14. Have you ever peed in public?
    Euw. No.
  15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
    Closing Theme from The Muppet Show.
  16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
    No.
  17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
  18. Not exactly sure but it's likely to involve coffee, chocolate, strawberries and cashew nuts.
  19. Beatles or Stones?
    Beatles, definitely - but the Stones aren't too far behind.
  20. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
    Don't go there. I wouldn't mind having a guarantee that all trace of a couple of bands could be wiped out, though.
  21. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
    Wine, although I'm not much of a drinker.
  22. Do you have any phobias?
    Nothing I'd consider a phobia, but I'm not too impressed with creepy crawlies.
  23. What are your plans for the future?
    Cure cancer and create world peace ... seriously, I learned to not make plans for the future a looooong time ago.
Your turn?

1 comment:

LatteJunkie said...

1. No ewww!
2. 6 months
3. 3 car wrecks, 1 hospital visit
4. Popular - hell no... I was liked never loved.
5. Nope!
6. Yes they are.
7. Yes - married one of them :D
8. Lol beat that one by 4 years!!
9. YES
10. who hasn't
11. Great tipper when not in NZ
12. $150 - don't ask
13. Oh yes Mr Callaghan swoon... all the girls did!
14. Yuck no!
15. Who wants to live forever - Queen
16. Yes, for sure
17. Coffee, chocolate and cake
18. Neither
19. ?... (Saddam and bin laden are dead now)
20. Hard Liquor (if I have to choose)
21. No phobias just quirks
22. Future? Dude I have enough trouble with the present.

Hmm may have missed some.. sorry :P Great post

xx