Friday 12 December 2008

Ukulele girl

I've been a good girl this year. ;-)
I've decided what I want Santa (or anyone else) to bring me. Are you ready for it ...?

I want a ukulele. A purple one, naturally. (Pineapples and coconuts optional.)

I've decided to replace one of my 101 in 1001 goals. I'm not sure whether I'll be needing to use a graphics editor in my future career (whatever that may be), and I wasn't overly inspired to get into Photoshop Elements like I'd promised myself. But I know I'll always be wanting to smile, and I've been assured that no-one can possibly play a ukulele without smiling. Ukulele orchestras are all the rage at the moment. Sounds good to me!

So now I have a replacement goal: #92 - Learn to play the ukulele. I can't wait! :-)

1 comment:

Sab said...

my dad has a ukelele... so fun