Monday 7 July 2014

International Chocolate Day

It's International Chocolate Day. Oh my! Think about it: a whole day dedicated to the world's most perfect food in all its forms. What's not to like?


I'm a little late coming to the party today, only learning about this important international celebration mid-afternoon when 3.30-itis was about to strike and the only offerings at my desk consisted of spearmint Eclipse mints and a mandarin. They did nothing to stop my sudden chocolate cravings, so I spread the news among my colleagues and we collectively started drooling at the thought of International Chocolate Day. Mmmmm.

So, what can be done to celebrate this occasion at the last minute? Well, I topped up my supplies of baking chocolate at the supermarket this evening but can't see myself eating any of it tonight. Hmm, that sounds pretty lame. I might have to settle for making a real hot chocolate with the Bohemein dark chocolate trick hidden in my pantry. Ahhhhh.

How are you celebrating International Chocolate Day?

1 comment:

Sab said...

I saw a post about someone celebrating 'CHOktoberfest' and was just drooling over their delectable treats! I found out a day late that I missed Chocolate day. :( Maybe next year. Although, honestly, I think chocolate every day is fantastic.